Located in the small quaint village of Cataumet, our bed and breakfast is one hour south of Boston and one hour east of Providence. We are just across the Bourne Bridge from Buzzards Bay and minutes from the Cape Cod Canal and the ferry shuttle to Martha’s Vineyard. We are a close neighbor of North Falmouth and Pocasset.
Just 5 minutes away you’ll find:
Just 10 minutes away you’ll find:
- Woods Hole ferry parking lot and shuttle
- The Chart Room, a 5 star restaurant on the water
- Kingman Marina
- Cataumet Arts Center
- Cape Cod Kayak for kayak rentals
- Art’s Bike Shop for bicycle rentals
- Parker’s Boat Yard
- Old Silver Beach (public beach
- Bourne Conservation walking trails
- Camp Edwards Military Reservation
- Shining Sea bicycle path from North Falmouth to Woods Hole (10 mile trek each
- Golf at Paul Harney Golf Course
- College Lite Opera Theater Company
- Cape Cod Canal (great for fishing, walking and biking)
- Local public beaches
- Shining Sea bicycle path from West Falmouth to Woods Hole (approximately 6 mile trek each way)
- Mashpee Commons for upscale shopping
- Barnstable County Fairground
- We are only 30 minutes south of Plymouth where you can enjoy the Plimoth Plantation, visit Plymouth Rock or take in a Whale Watching cruise.
We are close to the towns of Megansett, Pocasset, Monument Beach, North Falmouth, West Falmouth, Falmouth, Mashpee, Quisset, and Sippewissett. We are 20 minutes north of Woods Hole, 40 minutes east of Hyannis, and 30 minutes south of Plymouth.
For a list of local places to visit, click here.
© 2018 Nancys Bed & Brew
firstname.lastname@example.org | 508-563-9116
Box 276, 9 Scraggy Neck Rd., Cataumet, MA 02534